OneOfAKindPreneur is a business blog that offers entrepreneurs valuable insights in to the business of “one of a kind” products and services.
This blog aims at providing entrepreneurs with the complete know-how with regard to business opportunities in which exclusivity is the key to business success. The advent of large scale manufacturing of standardized goods overshadowed the business of “custom made” or “one of a kind” products and services for quite some time. In recent times however there has been a spurt in the demand for such products and services. This blog is your gateway to discovering the potential of a business that makes/provides “one of a kind” products/services.
What is the OneOfAKindPreneur?
teacher and business writerI am somebody who believes that whatever you do there is no better way to do it than stamping your work with your very own signature style. This blog is born out of my passion for being different and my fascination with custom made products and services.
The business of custom made products/services offers business owners the opportunity to leverage their skills, garner their resources and create a bespoke experience for customers who demand exclusivity.
There is truly nothing like the allure and prestige of owning a one-of-a-kind product. The custom made business though briefly over shadowed by mass produced goods is now emerging as a niche area all over again that too with renewed vigor. Who wants to buy an outfit off the rack when you can choose your own fabric, lining, pattern, accessories and trimmings, get it tailored to fit you just right and know that there won’t be another outfit just like it?
More and more people are willing to pay the price for exclusivity so what are you waiting for? If you have an idea for a limited edition line of products and services, believe me there will be takers! The OneOfAKindPreneur (read the One of a Kind Entrepreneur) will help you find your forte and build a custom made business.
What’s in it for you?
1. OneOfAKindPreneur aims to be a one stop source for business tips, ideas and resources for existing and aspiring “one of a kind” product/service providers.
2. If you have an idea about a custom made business and don’t quite know how to go about it, connect with me and I will help you develop it.
3. You can find case studies, success stories and stories about failures too (yes in business it’s important to know “what not to do” too) right here.
4. Are you a custom made business owner who would like to get your business reviewed? I will do it for you and it won’t cost anything.
5. Are you looking for someone to partner with you in your journey as a custom made business? Do you have a story that needs to be told? Some web content developed? Anything in which I could use my background in marketing, management and writing to your advantage and mine? I could collaborate with you on it.
OneOfAKindPreneur is on Facebook: The One of A Kind Enterprise Blog.
On the Anvil
1. How to Guides For Custom Made Business Owners
2. Branding & Positioning Solutions, EBooks and Resources.
3. 25 Days to a One of a Kind Business
4. Ideas, Tips & Tactics galore
Professionally I am a teacher, I teach commerce and management to under graduates. I love my job. I think I’m happiest when I’m in class and it is always my students who come first for me (professionally speaking). Besides that I moonlight as a writer. I am a freelance writer who enjoys the position of business writer with Chillibreeze Solutions Pvt. Ltd, a company for Indian writers. My blog “Coping with Recession” on www.chillifreeze.com gave me an opportunity to help freelance writers to tide over the recession. I am also a Business Blogger at www.noobpreneur.com. As a writer I have dabbled in fiction, ad copywriting, web content development, travel and trends writing, blogging, press releases and the like. I have authored and taught several online courses in various genres of writing. Four of my online courses in writing have been converted to e-books and are available at the e-book store on Chillibreeze.com. I love writing and getting paid for what I enjoy doing is a bonus; it is not my only motivation for writing though. I think my work as a teacher and writer lets me touch so many lives and that is the exciting part of it. Besides that I am passionate about art. I dabble in crochet, calligraphy, painting and paper quilling.